Hey, how’s it going? I’m Paul Dzielinski, Chief Blogger of The Dec Page. I’m a reinsurance broker, and currently work for Beach Re in New York, NY.
This is a personal blog/newsletter, and all views or opinions presented here are my own, and do not reflect the views of Beach Re or any of its employees.
Now, having got that out of the way, have you ever asked yourself . . .
LCI Workers’ Comp first came to know Paul in 2007 when we needed a new reinsurance broker. He came highly recommended as someone who understood the peculiar requirements for group self insurance funds. Our current broker could not deliver the solution we needed.
We like that Paul explains complex reinsurance terms in a layman’s voice so that most anyone can grasp the basic concepts. He took the time to understand our business and find us the coverage we needed.
Since Paul found us excess coverage our revenues have almost doubled due to the confidence our customers have in our ability to pay claims. I would highly recommend Paul to any company or program looking for a trusted adviser for their reinsurance needs.
- Mark Tullis, Administrator – LCI Workers Comp SIF
- “How do I find out more about the reinsurance industry?”
- “How can agency owners survive in the 21st Century with all of the growth in direct selling?”
- “Does the growth of alternative capital in the reinsurance market mean the end for traditional reinsurers?”
- “What are my competitors doing to survive in the current market conditions?”
Or if you have some general questions, or need advice on how to run your business better. . .
. . . Then a subscription to The Dec Page is what you need.